Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snow Day Activity

 I used to train to compete in fitness competitions through the National Physique Committee (NPC). I would spend alot of time in the gym and at home cooking healthy meals in order to maintain leaness. My mom told me it was a worthless competition and that I was foolish to spend my time training for something like that. After a few months I started to believe that I shouldn't do it anymore. Eventually I stopped working out as much and was less strict with my diet. As of recently I got back on track and I'm very happy that I didn't let someone else decide what I should or shouldn't do. I also feel like having the opportunity to compete again will allow me to remember why health and fitness is so important to me in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment